People … staff … contractors … managers … clients … women … men …
Love them or hate them, you have to deal with them unless you are going to go and live under a rock. You wouldn’t make much of an impact on the world and I’ll bet you’d get lonely sooner or later.
Does the perfect person exist? No, but everyone can work on it.
Imagine a person who:
- Is willing to help, benefit and serve others.
- Takes control of situations and make it come out right.
- Who really cares, and takes responsibility for mistakes.
- Communicates what you need to know, so you can make correct decisions.
- Is interested in you, your organisation and their job.
- Keeps their promises and follows through on deadlines.
- Is a fit for their role and the culture of your organisation.
- Delivers valuable results and makes statistics grow.
Sounds like a dream, but almost everyone is capable of these qualities.